Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clock division settings per sequence
#6
I've tried to find the option to set the clock on a per pattern basis in the Nerd or Settings Menu. All I've come up with does change the clock on a per track basis, i.e. for all patterns on a track (and on that track only).

Could someone please explain how I find the per pattern setting?
(I'm too blind to see it)

I'm aware that setting FX SCLK 01xx on the first step of a pattern does achieve this.

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-29-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 04:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)