Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NO BUG] Deleted seq keeps playing with SHIFT + START
#1
Problem on V1.25 RC3

I made two modular sequences only using triggers 3-6 (via effects) for drums. No 2 was a copy. Then I deleted an effect lane (hihats on trigger 3) on the first pattern in the sequence. When playing with START it plays fine. If using SHIFT+START it plays the deleted part as if it wasn't deleted. I then tried deleting and compacting the sequence with the hihats, saved and turned off and on the power (its on "auto load" if that matters). Then if I make two rows of the remaining sequence, it plays fine if I only hit START on that track. But if I hit SHIFT+START, it starts playing the deleted pattern and then plays the next row correct.

I have attached the project "NERD1" and my settings. Its track 3 wich causes the problem.

I see now the triggers are in track 1. I may have made a mistake earlier and entered those triggers in the wrong pattern.
At least it can be solved by removing them from there.


Attached Files
.zip   DeletedSeqPlays.zip (Size: 2,01 KB / Downloads: 0)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[NO BUG] Deleted seq keeps playing with SHIFT + START - by JX3D - 08-21-2021, 10:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)