Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gate length on CV16 tracks with 16th notes
#1
Hi!

With 16th notes on CV16 tracks I don't know of a proper way to control the length of the gate for the envelopes as there is essentially just a single field to enter the envelope. A>R (i.e. ^x0) gives a very short gate while A>S (i.e. ^x1) results in a gate essentially the whole 16th note long. Is there a way to have the gate e.g. a 32th note long? Or generally end the gate a (configurable) number of ticks before the end of the note?

Or is this feature request material?

Kind regards,
Michael

PS: I'm aware I could achieve that by (temporarily) doubling the speed of the track and thus have 2 steps/rows per 16th which would allow for more detailed control for 16th, but that
  • seems a waste of patterns
  • requires additional attention to keep patterns in synch over various tracks
  • would then create the same problem for 32th notes (should I want to use them)
Cool
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gate length on CV16 tracks with 16th notes - by mgd - 08-22-2021, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)