Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[FIXED] Strange/unexpected behaviour of ^46 on CV16
#1
Hi!

I'm making progress w/r to shaping the trigger/gates of the CV16 to my liking.

I now have the following problem or at least unexpected behaviour:
I currently mostly use ^40 (envelope 4 as AR envelope) for my notes and with proper settings for Attack and Release that sounds ok and looks fine on my scope. I also have a couple of ^46 spread where there were longer notes that I wanted to end at the time I placed the ^46.
What I see on the scope and also hear is that the ^46 creates a short spike/trigger although the envelope is already at 0. That is unexpected as I had expected ^x6 essentially ends/stops the current modulator (in case of an envelope sends it to 0).

Is there a reason for this spike/trigger or is that a bug?

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[FIXED] Strange/unexpected behaviour of ^46 on CV16 - by mgd - 08-23-2021, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)