Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clock division settings per sequence
#15
I use the per track clock settings in the Nerd menu all the time but sometimes I want to use different clock settings in patterns that exist on the same track so for that I need to use the FX SCLK and set that to the clock division or multiple on step 0 of the pattern I want to run at different clock speed than it's parent track. My point was that it would be nice if the clock setting for patterns was an option in the pattern nerd menu, making it quicker and easier to set.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-29-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by chuckleone - 08-26-2021, 07:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)