Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disable Clock and Reset outputs
#5
I wasn't trying to advocate against your proposal. I just tried to show alternatives utilizing Trigger16 and/or CV16.

Of course you have a valid point when you have no NSA.

FWIW I think the NerdSEQ is too powerful and has too many features for the outputs of the main module only. I highly recommend getting at least one of CV16 (IMO a mandatory module) and Trigger16 (IMO obligatory if you wish to use external drum modules as opposed to the sample based drums of the Audio tracks).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mvdirty - 08-26-2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mgd - 08-26-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mgd - 08-27-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by XORadmin - 08-27-2021, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)