Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Switch sample on all steps at once
#3
(08-28-2021, 07:56 AM)mgd Wrote: That sounds like some "global change" feature. Right?

Not sure what you mean by "global change", but "probably yes" ;-)
I would prefer it to be only on the pattern being edited, or maybe also an option to do it on all patterns in a track ;-) 

Btw: I did an edit on the original post, as I found some mistakes where i wrote "row" but meant "column". Also specified that it was on the current pattern and added and idea to do it on all patterns (SHIFT-OK).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Switch sample on all steps at once - by JX3D - 08-27-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Switch sample on all steps at once - by mgd - 08-28-2021, 07:56 AM
RE: Switch sample on all steps at once - by JX3D - 08-28-2021, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)