Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disable Clock and Reset outputs
#7
(08-27-2021, 09:27 AM)mgd Wrote: I wasn't trying to advocate against your proposal. I just tried to show alternatives utilizing Trigger16 and/or CV16.

Oh, don't worry, we're just having a discussion. I might be new to the forum but I'm not new to product design and I try to avoid being bundled with feature creepers which I'm sure abound around a feature-dense module such as the Nerdseq.

Adding new features is hard, as it needs to take into account UI, UX, current features, and future ones.

What I was merely trying to point out with my post above was that I had tried to balance things out before making a suggestion.

(08-27-2021, 11:06 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Took me 5 minutes ;-)

Haha, that's amazing. Looking forward to trying it out! It will be fun being able to start/stop/clock devices using these outputs. It feels appropriate.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mvdirty - 08-26-2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mgd - 08-26-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by mgd - 08-27-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by XORadmin - 08-27-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: Disable Clock and Reset outputs - by Paranormal Patroler - 09-01-2021, 09:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)