05-26-2018, 07:43 AM
It seems like it happens everytime I hit a key too fast. I mean, the value of the note appears on the screen and it is replaced immediately by those note off brackets.
Changing velocity have no effect at all.
Perhaps it's beacuse of the inner architecture of the step sequencer? I mean, perhaps only quarter notes can be recorded? everything faster is replace by note off, cos the seq think both informations (note on / off) are happening on the same step, and only the last info (note off) remain?
Changing velocity have no effect at all.
Perhaps it's beacuse of the inner architecture of the step sequencer? I mean, perhaps only quarter notes can be recorded? everything faster is replace by note off, cos the seq think both informations (note on / off) are happening on the same step, and only the last info (note off) remain?

