Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tables & Note Allowed '>>>'
#1
Wondering if anyone can shed light on how to use the Note Allowed (>>>) option in Tables. In principle I understand how it works and I think it can work great for scale based arpeggios - however, when I use it, the note value outside in the Pattern seems to get ignored. 

For example, I have a C3 on the first step and C5 on the 8th step of a Pattern with a Table (00) set to use Note Allowed and a specific Scale. On play I can hear an arpeggio but it's very low and not C3 or C5. If I remove the Table (by changing it to Table 01) then suddenly the notes are played at their correct pitches, but when I move back to Table 00 then they go low and don't change.

I can use other methods (like manually setting notes or using the Random feature) just not the Note Allowed feature.

Any tips?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by Kid Yoshi - 09-23-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by mgd - 09-23-2021, 05:39 AM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by Kid Yoshi - 09-23-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by mgd - 09-23-2021, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)