Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tables & Note Allowed '>>>'
#3
(09-23-2021, 05:39 AM)mgd Wrote: It basically should work.
You have Quantize set to one of UP/LOW/COIN (i.e. it does not say NO)?
How is your Range setting?

You may wish to describe in detail what you do as in provide ALL settings - leaving out the ones you think are not important isn't helpful because you may not understand what is important and why Wink

Kind regards,
Michael


Yes I had Quantize set to Coin. I didn't set Range though (I thought that was for the RND setting)... will try again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by Kid Yoshi - 09-23-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by mgd - 09-23-2021, 05:39 AM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by Kid Yoshi - 09-23-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Tables & Note Allowed '>>>' - by mgd - 09-23-2021, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)