Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enable table settings to be changed via FX from "outside" (of a table)
#1
Hi Nerds,

I would like to be able to manipulate some table settings from out side a table via FX commands.
I'd like to dynamically set
- the "Allow Notes" of a table to a certain scale or chord
- the Speed of a table for
- the Range (lower and upper bound) of a table

Not sure Quantize should be made changeable from the outside as well.

This is the last of the 4 feature requests regarding tables and arpeggios. I'd be interested to learn if others would also like to see such features or even extend them.

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enable table settings to be changed via FX from "outside" (of a table) - by mgd - 09-24-2021, 09:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)