Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PCRD vs. table allowed notes
#7
(09-29-2021, 03:16 AM)geremy Wrote: So quick question, and maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

If I have something like:

Note: C-2    FX1: PRCD 014  (7th Minor Chord)

I would expect:

CV1: C-2
CV2: D#2
CV3: G-2
CV4: A#2

However, I get:

CV1: C-2
CV2: D#2
CV3: G-2
CV4: B-2

Any reason why this could be?

Thanks!

 This is because it is defined that way. You are looking for PRCD 016. Find attached a cheat sheet I created.

Kind regards,
Michael


Attached Files
.pdf   nerdseqChords.pdf (Size: 271,5 KB / Downloads: 14)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by geremy - 08-05-2021, 03:54 AM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by XORadmin - 08-07-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by geremy - 08-07-2021, 01:32 PM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by XORadmin - 08-07-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by geremy - 08-07-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by geremy - 09-29-2021, 03:16 AM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by mgd - 09-29-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by geremy - 09-29-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: PCRD vs. table allowed notes - by mgd - 09-29-2021, 12:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)