Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to know what is active
#10
Mostly no note patterns with initialization/setup stuff. However I kind of always also have notes to tune my VCOs somewhere as well.

The length depends on several things:
- how many/much FX I wish to set and the type of track. E.g. a CV16 track has 3 FX per row. To set up 10 FX I need at least 4 rows.
- some FX depend on other and it may be easier to to put stuff on several rows.
- there are probably more things that I don't recall right now Smile

Most of the time I don't care about the length (using the default 64 steps or whatever is the default in the project). The initialization is not part of the "song" as such, just like tuning of VCOs, patching cables, adjusting ADSRs pods etc. When they contain notes for tuning I can just play that row/island and have my output turned down and fine. If I had a fully automated mixer I could even control that from the setup patterns Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to know what is active - by MATTHS - 09-29-2021, 10:30 AM
RE: How to know what is active - by XORadmin - 09-29-2021, 11:12 AM
RE: How to know what is active - by MATTHS - 09-29-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: How to know what is active - by XORadmin - 09-29-2021, 01:32 PM
RE: How to know what is active - by XORadmin - 09-30-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: How to know what is active - by mgd - 09-30-2021, 11:48 AM
RE: How to know what is active - by mgd - 09-30-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: How to know what is active - by mgd - 10-01-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: How to know what is active - by mvdirty - 09-30-2021, 03:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)