Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
** needs a flash cursor
#5
(10-01-2021, 08:23 PM)JX3D Wrote: Oh, I see the cursor dims on stop. I didn't know that - but now I do.

Would it be possible to make that cursor wider, perhaps as an option? I can't hardly see it, even with a bright red color selected (by me) - I am not a young man anymore ;-)

You can make it bigger with the video expander  Big Grin

Hahha just kidding. I will check if a bit bigger makes sense and most important doesn’t add any confusion.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
** needs a flash cursor - by JX3D - 09-22-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: ** needs a flash cursor - by vidret - 09-23-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: ** needs a flash cursor - by XORadmin - 10-01-2021, 07:15 AM
RE: ** needs a flash cursor - by JX3D - 10-01-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: ** needs a flash cursor - by XORadmin - 10-03-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: ** needs a flash cursor - by JX3D - 10-03-2021, 11:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)