10-24-2021, 11:23 AM
(10-24-2021, 10:31 AM)modraw Wrote:(10-21-2021, 11:18 AM)XORadmin Wrote: But that is what it does already since quite a long time.
If a note is in the MOD column then it is a note prelisten and if a MOD value is filled in then the MOD value will prelisten.
You can only preview the seperate patch values inside the patch, here it is SHIFT+OK indeed. ( I just realize that this is not common with the normal pre-listen which uses only the OK button. I got to fix that so all is the same. But it all works already.
Sorry, i tried various things but it seems I can't preview patchs inside the pattern view (since i change multiple mod output at once) and I'm not sure this feature exists.
Inside the patch.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

