I'm not aware of any such resource. However the most difficult problem may arises from the fact that projects depend on the precise NSA allocation, i.e. which NSA is on which NSA slot (1-4).
Not sure this could be fixed (semi-) automatically with acceptable effort.
What I would like to see though is a (growing) collection of HowTo descriptions. Part of the difficulty here is coming up with interesting questions
On the other hand, quite a large part of this forum is such a collection. What may be missing is a comprehensive summary once a question is answered.
Not sure this could be fixed (semi-) automatically with acceptable effort.
What I would like to see though is a (growing) collection of HowTo descriptions. Part of the difficulty here is coming up with interesting questions

On the other hand, quite a large part of this forum is such a collection. What may be missing is a comprehensive summary once a question is answered.

