Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first video (finally)
#1
Hi Nerds,

under https://youtu.be/ibsKATUop9s https://youtu.be/Y2kCT88P9hc is a slightly edited version of my first video. I apologize for the poor camera - my phone holder for my tripod got misplaced somehow and thus I had to hold the camera by hand.

The overlayed text tries to explain what I've done and how things work.

A large part of the stuff going on is the NerdSEQ. I'm not aware of any other sequencer in eurorack, that could do anything remotely similar.
As with many things the interpretation of the music isn't completed. In particular the dynamics could use some more work. I also might eventually change the sound of the various voices though I currently have no idea in what way.

I'll appreciate comments and in particular regarding things that could be improved.


Kind regards,
Michael

PS: The first couple of seconds there is no sound (that is intentional)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-11-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by Friend of Dogs - 12-11-2021, 04:17 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by XORadmin - 12-11-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 12-12-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-12-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 12-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-13-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by JX3D - 12-16-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 01-30-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 01-30-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 01-30-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by XORadmin - 01-30-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 02-09-2022, 01:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)