Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first video (finally)
#5
(12-12-2021, 04:32 PM)mvdirty Wrote: Absolutely epic.
(12-11-2021, 11:24 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I only can say this is an exceptional work! I definitely
recommend anyone to watch it. ❤️

Thank you very much Smile


(12-12-2021, 04:32 PM)mvdirty Wrote: Dare I suggest that it could make for an awesome community project, perhaps for during the holidays, if interested folks with a CV 16 could run your project file (modified if/as they wish) through a patch in their system and then have everyone post recorded results? Big Grin Imagine all the variations!

Here are the files that I have to document the project:
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/Bach-BWV1...tsicht.svg
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/Bach-BWV1...tsicht.txt
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/BWV1048E.NRD
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/BWV1048I.NRD
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/SOB-Modul...1048-1.mp3
https://qata.de/upload/NerdSEQ/SOB-Modul...1048-3.mp3

The first two are the Patchbook Image and Sourcefile that describes the whole patch.
The NerdSEQ Projects are for the current V1.25A: BWV1048E is 3rd and BWV1048I is 1st Movement of BWV 1048.
Finally recordings. The soundfile of the 1.st Movement differs slightly from the audio in the video since I found a few glitches in the dynamicsof a few voices and corrected them. I also finished the dynamics for the 3rd movement and recorded it. No video yet. That will have to wait until after xmas.

My NerdSEQ configuration is:
NSA1: More CV16 (used on tracks 1&2 for violins and violas)
NSA2: More CV16 (used on tracks 3&4 for celli and basso continuo)

Have fun playing with this stuff Smile

If there are questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
Michael

PS: Forgot to mention: The note CV outputs are switched to -5V - +5V. That decision I had made early on for a couple of reasons and once I had entered the majority of the notes I did not wish to change that (too much work and too easy to introduce errors). Therefor middle C ist in fact C-7 and A-7 is supposed to be 440Hz (or whatever your prefered reference frequency is). The Envelopes and overall dynamics are set to 0V - +10V.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-11-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by Friend of Dogs - 12-11-2021, 04:17 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by XORadmin - 12-11-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 12-12-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-12-2021, 05:02 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 12-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 12-13-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by JX3D - 12-16-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 01-30-2022, 02:57 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 01-30-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mvdirty - 01-30-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by XORadmin - 01-30-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: My first video (finally) - by mgd - 02-09-2022, 01:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)