12-20-2021, 02:59 PM
Here's my setup:
Ableton Clock Out via Silent Way (24ppqn) -> ES-9 -> Pam's New Workout -> NerdSEQ Clock in
Pam is working fine, and I'm able to clock and start/stop a connected Metropolix from it as well. I use two Pam's outputs, one for clock and one for Run and I'm running those to Clock in and Reset.
I get at best a couple of start/stop iterations before it stops working - the screen is unresponsive but the clock in light still illuminates and shuts off when clock is running/stopped. I have to power cycle my whole modular rack to recover.
I've searched for other forum threads and can't find anything that specifically addresses this. I did read some things about adjusting buffer size and levels in Ableton, and I tried that, but it doesn't help. My assumption is just that I'm doing something wrong.
Ableton Clock Out via Silent Way (24ppqn) -> ES-9 -> Pam's New Workout -> NerdSEQ Clock in
Pam is working fine, and I'm able to clock and start/stop a connected Metropolix from it as well. I use two Pam's outputs, one for clock and one for Run and I'm running those to Clock in and Reset.
I get at best a couple of start/stop iterations before it stops working - the screen is unresponsive but the clock in light still illuminates and shuts off when clock is running/stopped. I have to power cycle my whole modular rack to recover.
I've searched for other forum threads and can't find anything that specifically addresses this. I did read some things about adjusting buffer size and levels in Ableton, and I tried that, but it doesn't help. My assumption is just that I'm doing something wrong.

