Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ
#4
Hey I think I fixed it, but not 100% sure how. I reseated the nerdseq, reflashed the firmware again, started from a blank pam preset, repatched everything, and double checked every setting in the whole chain. I've been able to stop/start it consistently now for 20 minutes. Magic Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by discomidget - 12-20-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 12-20-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by discomidget - 12-20-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 12-21-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-01-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-01-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-02-2022, 12:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)