12-28-2021, 04:15 PM
(12-27-2021, 06:45 PM)marcora Wrote: It would be nice to have a key command to tell all patterns on a row to stop when the longest finishes playing rather than having to stop patterns one by one. I am thinking of the way Ableton scenes can be launched and stopped. Certainly creating a row full with stop patterns ** can work, but I was thinking of a key command to do that instead.
I don’t know what ableton does, but there will be for sure no key combination.
If you want like all patterns to stop (as in sequencer stop) when one finishes then you might just add the stop command in that pattern last step.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

