Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to stop a whole row after all patterns have finished playing?
#7
I just realized that, when using the "row full of **" trick, the MIDI out does not send stop. The NerdSEQ is playing some tracks using voices in my eurorack modular case, but some others using Bitwig (which I use for extra voices and also as mixer/fx rack) which is receiving clock from the NerdSEQ.

I would really like to find a way to stop a whole "island/row" (including clock MIDI out) in a performative way, in sync with the live queuepoints.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a way to stop a whole row after all patterns have finished playing? - by marcora - 12-31-2021, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)