Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ
#7
(01-01-2022, 08:11 PM)discomidget Wrote:
(12-21-2021, 12:00 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Hmm...still doesn't sound right in my ears :-)
If it happens again and there is a way to reproduce it (maybe also project related), let me know.

You were right. I encountered this problem again. Strangely, it appears that now if I start ableton while the NerdSEQ's screensaver is activated, the NerdSEQ freezes. 
 
I am 100% convinced I am doing something wrong, so I uploaded a private youtube video with a walkthrough of the issue. Any help pointing out where I've gone wrong would be appreciated.


Hey, thanks for the video. I will check that out. Just one question. Did this happen also without the screensaver before or was it always with the screensaver only? 

I don’t think you do anything wrong. And if I can reproduce it with the screensaver then I can solve the issue easily for sure. I will check it tomorrow.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by discomidget - 12-20-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 12-20-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 12-21-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-01-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-01-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Using DINSync freezes NerdSEQ - by XORadmin - 01-02-2022, 12:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)