01-25-2022, 03:34 PM
(01-24-2022, 07:15 PM)XORadmin Wrote:(01-24-2022, 06:38 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: Hi, Using my nerdseq to control drum voices I realize I'm having trigger delay issues. On a normal channel there's the trigger delay option in track setup, but not in a channel set up as CV16.
The trigger delay option is only for the trigger column. The CV16 doesn't have triggers.
What do you want to do exactly?
I ditched my akemies castle for an akemie’s taiko instead along with a bunch of other drum modules with lots of cv ins.
essentially I’m using one row of the regular track’s outs to control the trigger and pitch and one cv and then I’m using the cv16 to control the rest of the cvs I want to use. It would make for a very nice control over these types of devices. It’s just I need trigger delay because of the timing issues (which were fixed on regular channels thank very much for).
I’m using the fx columns to access the channel’s triggers which works fairly well, but it would be nice if there was a column for it.
Mostly though I need trigger delay for the channel in cv16 mode since it’s causing me composing grief,
Thank you very much!

