Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
step length
#5
I think this is a version of the same question. Imagine I have three states A, B, C, then back to A. At each point in time I want some probability of staying in the current state and some probability of advancing to the next state. Is such a thing possible?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
step length - by ello - 12-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: step length - by depaffect - 12-19-2021, 03:13 AM
RE: step length - by ello - 12-19-2021, 09:20 AM
RE: step length - by mgd - 12-19-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: step length - by williamjturkel - 01-28-2022, 08:27 PM
RE: step length - by mgd - 01-28-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: step length - by williamjturkel - 01-28-2022, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)