Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
thoughts on a compact set up?
#4
(02-14-2022, 06:43 PM)mgd Wrote: I don't know from first hand experience what the ER-301 can do but from what I've heard it seems to be capable of some interesting stuff.

Yes its very cool, and I think Nseq-ER-301 is going to be the perfect marriage. 

(02-14-2022, 06:50 PM)Liquidcolor Wrote: I don’t know what case you’ll be using, but I would mount the HDMI and USB on the sides or back. And possibly mount the I2C internally. That would free up the 1U for some other stuff. I’d probably also ditch the speakers and use phones, but that’s me.

True, that might not be a bad idea.  I Did actually think about taking the faceplate off the video module and mounting the pcb inside. the usb is  already set up blue tooth for me. Why not the hdmi too.

if I were to ditch the speaker modules, I'd likely just ditch the 1u row entirely. Pulplogic 1u is so difficult to find cases for. Theres no specific case yet. I may be forced to custom build one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-14-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mgd - 02-14-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-14-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-15-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Demure - 02-15-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-16-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-17-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-22-2022, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)