Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
thoughts on a compact set up?
#8
Thank you everyone for the replies. Yes I should make sure to clarify, I already have both the nerdseq and the er-301 and also most of the other modules in this design, and am happily just awaiting for the i2c connector until which I will continue to stare at the wall. As cool as the M8 tracker looks, I can’t go switching around or buying anymore gear at this point, unless the i2c adapter doesn’t happen for another few years. Incidentally I tried the polyend tracker out and didn’t like it ( no offense to them it was just not my thing ). Also I used to do the laptop thing, I was a PHeads reason guy, but it just doesn’t feel like an instrument for me. I want a micro composer and I feel comfortable with the two mighty modules working together.

MVdirty. Thank you btw for the battery you mentioned. This might do the trick.

The only reason for the pulplogic row is the syinsi speaker out modules. I wanted to make it as easy to start up and make music as possible. But I don’t know, modulargrid makes everything look so easy to do.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-14-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mgd - 02-14-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-15-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Demure - 02-15-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-16-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-16-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-17-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-22-2022, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)