Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
thoughts on a compact set up?
#9
(02-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: I want a micro composer and I feel comfortable with the two mighty modules working together.

For sure! I hope it was clear that it was just a thought exercise, to for example help uncover missing functions. eg some amount of physical control surface, even if just a handful of (latching) buttons, offset/attenuversion faders, etc.

(02-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: MVdirty. Thank you btw for the battery you mentioned. This might do the trick.

h2h. Let us know how it works out. I’ve repeatedly heard good of them, but I’ve not tried one myself though may be in need of something similar in the future.

(02-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: The only reason for the pulplogic row is the syinsi speaker out modules. I wanted to make it as easy to start up and make music as possible. But I don’t know, modulargrid makes everything look so easy to do.

I definitely get the appeal of having some speakers baked right into a single unit with everything else. Hmm. If you could go a bit wider as noted re: Palette, 3U speaker options might open up for you. I’ve not researched them extensively, but do see a few in the range of 6-10hp, including one added to MG a couple weeks back. Nothing I can vouch for personally, of course, just like the battery pack. Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-14-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mgd - 02-14-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-15-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Demure - 02-15-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-16-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-17-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-22-2022, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)