Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
thoughts on a compact set up?
#10
(02-17-2022, 03:40 PM)mvdirty Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Friend of Dogs Wrote: I want a micro composer and I feel comfortable with the two mighty modules working together.

For sure! I hope it was clear that it was just a thought exercise, to for example help uncover missing functions. eg some amount of physical control surface, even if just a handful of (latching) buttons, offset/attenuversion faders, etc.

Of course! I appreciate it. This plan isn't final for sure, I've got time till the usb-i2c comes out anyways, time to mess around.   I've been thinking this week of trying to implement back a F8R i2c fader bank back into the mix.    I want to try and keep it tiny still though, expanding to 104 might make it too big for my liking but, idk, I might have to.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-14-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mgd - 02-14-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-15-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Demure - 02-15-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-16-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-17-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by Friend of Dogs - 02-21-2022, 03:42 PM
RE: thoughts on a compact set up? - by mvdirty - 02-22-2022, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)