Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with adding an octave glide at the beginning of each note
#1
I'm quite new to NerdSeq and I'm trying to add a quick octave rise to the beginning of each note played in a pattern.

I've tried adding a CV glide and a pitch shift of +12 to the FX channel.
And I've tried sending an envelopeĀ to the CV output but I can't seem to get the effect I'm looking for.

I've read through the envelope section of the manual and I'm a little confused as to how they work.

When I send an envelope to the CV of channel 1 is it summed with the sequenced note?
Do I need to trigger it with an FX?


Can anyone help?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with adding an octave glide at the beginning of each note - by Laplace - 03-18-2022, 10:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)