Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
random jump to label/conditional jumps/simple variables
#3
(03-31-2022, 10:42 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I got something else in mind for one day when I am bored which definitely will tick all your boxes and much more.

But until that day ( I hope it will come!! ) nothing like that above... instead, check out the new release candidate and especially the playback order with it's random functions. That might be something which might fulfill your random needs, even odd steps, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and some more. At least something for now...

  Well then, I am very excited for mini-assembly nerdseq!

(03-31-2022, 10:42 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I got something else in mind for one day when I am bored which definitely will tick all your boxes and much more.

But until that day ( I hope it will come!! ) nothing like that above... instead, check out the new release candidate and especially the playback order with it's random functions. That might be something which might fulfill your random needs, even odd steps, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths and some more. At least something for now...

By the way, I know it's not set in stone but could you expand on your ideas when it comes to variables/conditional jumps/programming inside of sequences?  That's a very very cool feature to me Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: random jump to label/conditional jumps/simple variables - by a_table_saw - 03-31-2022, 10:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)