Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reset on start?
#1
I have a quick question about reset on start. 

The Reset Out on NerdSeq fires a trigger when the NerdSeq stops. But, for some of my modules, I also need a reset trigger on start (In addition to the Reset Out; different modules reset in different ways).  

A natural starting point is to just put a tigger in the first entry in a pattern (I have a Trigger Expander, if that makes a difference). But, then the trigger fires every time the pattern restarts, and I don't want that. I only want the trigger the very first time the pattern plays and then it should stay off afterwards. I imagine there is some clever combination of FXs and/or Tables that does this, and I am hoping that some of you smart people have already figured out how to do this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Reset on start? - by mosorensen - 05-15-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: Reset on start? - by mgd - 05-16-2022, 07:35 AM
RE: Reset on start? - by mosorensen - 05-16-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Reset on start? - by XORadmin - 05-18-2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Reset on start? - by mosorensen - 05-18-2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Reset on start? - by XORadmin - 05-18-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Reset on start? - by mgd - 05-20-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: Reset on start? - by zacheria44 - 01-11-2023, 12:55 AM
RE: Reset on start? - by XORadmin - 01-11-2023, 08:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)