05-18-2022, 02:23 PM
(05-18-2022, 02:19 PM)mosorensen Wrote:(05-18-2022, 01:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote:(05-16-2022, 10:09 PM)mosorensen Wrote: I found an easier work around that works well enough for now.
In the first two rows of FX column 1, I put
TRIG 040
PRF1 001
This fires a trigger and then sets the probability that the trigger fires again to 1%, which is close enough (for some reason PFR1 000 does not set the probability to 0%).
The coming release does also allow probabilities of 0%.
Reset on start optionally is on my 2do list
That sounds terrific. I am pretty much checking every day for updates about the coming release.
You can already try it out since some time. Only some little things to do...
https://forum.xor.eu/showthread.php?tid=1348
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

