06-05-2022, 12:40 PM
So firstly, I've already checked if the SPFX 00C was being triggered elsewhere (Slot 2 - 4), but it isn't. Just a few minutes ago I tried a couple of solutions
, spfx/problem gone.
Secondly, "About the pattern length, this is not the BRK command [...]", okay, I misunderstood. So, if you wish to use the SPFX 00C within the/a pattern length, you need to adjust that particular length in the Pattern Menu. Okay, I'll try that, it sounds interesting as I was thinking how it's possible to just get random note values (using a certain scale). This might be one solution, thanks.
- mark+copy (and only the note information), make a new pattern - spfx 00C still there
- shift+ok (to clone) - naturally, spfx still there
, spfx/problem gone.Secondly, "About the pattern length, this is not the BRK command [...]", okay, I misunderstood. So, if you wish to use the SPFX 00C within the/a pattern length, you need to adjust that particular length in the Pattern Menu. Okay, I'll try that, it sounds interesting as I was thinking how it's possible to just get random note values (using a certain scale). This might be one solution, thanks.

