06-06-2022, 07:53 PM
(06-06-2022, 07:07 PM)joesh Wrote: I don't really understand, but I'm going to read the manual and see if I can understand (what you're explaining). I'm not sure why my source is Gate1, since I haven't set a gate (maybe you don't need to).Change the source : shift left/right on the envelope source. Press OK or leave the menu to activate the new setting.
Secondly, where do I delete the source of the envelope?
Lastly, I think I tried running the FX command SPFX 00A & 00B, but didn't hear any difference.
Thanks again for all your help, I'll get the hang of it eventually - I'm having much fun playing with the module anyhow. But, as you know, it can be very frustrating at the beginning when simple things don't work, because you don't really know what you're doing.
Not sure what SPFX A and B are doing right now since I am more in front of the tv and not behing the rack this evening ;-)
I will check that tomorrow, but mainly I would expect these to work.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

