06-07-2022, 06:45 AM
(06-07-2022, 06:23 AM)joesh Wrote: Ok, I think there's something that I don't understand (relating to the file I sent).
If I understand correctly what you explain 'deleting the source', to find the envelope source go to Automator screen > press the Atomate button and you arrive in the Envelope screen. From there you can select the various possibilities, Attack, Decay, Source, Destination. So, even when there's no envelope in the Automator screen, are these settings still active? As I explained (and it should show up on my file), there's no envelope in the Automator screen - I created one, changed the settings, then decided I didn't want it and deleted it from the Automator screen.
As for the TV, I totally understand. I'm a music teacher, and since yesterday was a holiday I was trying to get as much done as possible on the rack (and having fun with the new NerdSeq). Today .... it's back to school!
Thanks everyone for chipping in to help out.
p.s. I think there shouldn't be any trace of the SPFX as I deleted those too (normally).
Envelopes and automators are not related and both their own modules as well.
You can route envelopes additionally through automators which can add some more effects and other additional destinations. But normally you don’t do that but select the destination in the envelope directly.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

