Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
spfx problem - not stopping
#21
(06-07-2022, 08:38 AM)joesh Wrote: Sorry, I wasn't criticising the NerdSeq, I was just comparing workflow. 

Anyhow, I went back to the module and cancelled out the envelope as you explained and everything worked again - thanks, we live and learn. Anyhow, I'm already back with a new problem, which I guess is related to the last one. I clearly haven't grasped the workflow of the NerdSeq yet, but producing problems is always a good way to learn. 

So, in my new file - this time called "problem" rather than bug. As you'll notice, I've made two patterns 00 and 06. If I play pattern 00 you'll hear a long running C. Then on pattern 06 I added a table with TP values to see what happens. Now, if I go back to 00, the table in 06 affects the pattern 00. 

Why is this, doesn't a table only affect/controls the pattern its assigned too? And secondly, if I stop everything (shift+stop), and then start 00 again, the table (in 06) isn't having an affect on 00. 

So, once a table is created, is it active (affecting) on all patterns created on that track? And if so, does that mean that you need to put a command to stop it from effecting/influencing any patterns afterwards? 

Thanks for you help, much appreciated.

Yes a table belongs to a track and keeps running until you stop it or the sequencer.
Table stop is ** on the table column (or stop in FX).
Or you got a one shot table.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-05-2022, 11:40 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-05-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-05-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-06-2022, 07:51 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 09:24 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-06-2022, 01:23 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 01:53 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-06-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-06-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-06-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by mgd - 06-06-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 06:23 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-07-2022, 06:45 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 06:56 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-07-2022, 07:24 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by mgd - 06-07-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 08:38 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-07-2022, 09:42 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 10:26 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by XORadmin - 06-07-2022, 10:28 AM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 02:42 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by mgd - 06-07-2022, 03:25 PM
RE: spfx problem - not stopping - by joesh - 06-07-2022, 08:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)