Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI notes hanging
#4
(06-08-2022, 01:43 PM)nsolarz Wrote: I believe I've seen this behavior myself: Normally, you must explicitly send a note off, but if you have consecutive notes on tracker page, such that there is no place for an explicit note off, I don't believe a note off event is inserted for you:

so for example
C4
[ ]
C5
[ ]
works

but
C4
C4
C5
C5
causes stuck notes.

No that is not correct. There is always a note off between notes.
One stuck note situation can happen if you send two the same notes (like from 2 columns) on the same channel. Some synths can't handle a 2nd note off (or note on) of the same note and might hang then. But I don't think this is the situation here since he says it's different channels.
That's why I need the project so I can reproduce it.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-06-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 08:50 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-08-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-08-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-08-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-08-2022, 01:43 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-08-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-08-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-09-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-09-2022, 09:36 AM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-21-2022, 03:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)