Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI notes hanging
#6
(06-06-2022, 08:50 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Using a translation:

Hello Tomas. I'm using the Nerdseq with the MIDI Din Expander, playing 6 tracks from 6 MIDI pads, each on a different MIDI channel.

When I play fast notes, I get dangling notes and that MIDI channel (and pad) doesn't work anymore, so I have to press Shift+OK to get it to work again. Can you help me?
————————————
Can you maybe provide me the project so I can find out what the problem is? (And point to the situation where it happens).
Latest version V1.25A I assume?

First of all Thomas sorry for writing in Spanish (I didn't even realize it) For now I'm trying to do it in another way.
If I see that it doesn't work either, I'll send you the configuration.
Thank you very much for your professionalism!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-06-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-06-2022, 08:50 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-08-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-08-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-08-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-08-2022, 01:43 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-08-2022, 01:51 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-08-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by Sanjose - 06-09-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by XORadmin - 06-09-2022, 09:36 AM
RE: MIDI notes hanging - by nsolarz - 06-21-2022, 03:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)