Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Envelope Clicking
#4
(06-10-2022, 03:09 PM)Zentrumsounds Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 02:47 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(06-10-2022, 02:46 PM)Zentrumsounds Wrote: Hi folks,

When using FM output with amplitude envelope, there is a continuous clicking (seems like a ghost activation of some kind) of the envelope that is in synchronisation with the clock progression. The clock is about 125bpm and my multiple is * 2 so the clicking is quite fast and actually a problem when I remove effects. So rather than getting a smooth decay, I'm getting a strange high frequency ratcheting that is impacting the longer FM sounds I am using.

Is this a problem perhaps with my sequence (I have erased all FX) or is it a side-effect that I need to take into account when using the onboard FM sounds?

Can you share the project where this happens. I assume it is just a wrong setting.

Attached. Track 7 is the one in question.

Does it appear if you play only Pattern 21? I can't really hear what you mean. (Internal Clock)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Envelope Clicking - by Zentrumsounds - 06-10-2022, 02:46 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by XORadmin - 06-10-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by Zentrumsounds - 06-10-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by XORadmin - 06-10-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by Zentrumsounds - 06-10-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by XORadmin - 06-10-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by mgd - 06-11-2022, 07:33 AM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by XORadmin - 06-11-2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by Zentrumsounds - 06-11-2022, 04:43 PM
RE: Envelope Clicking - by mgd - 06-11-2022, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)