Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
scrolling pre-roll/post-roll
#7
Okay, no problem.

I sort of envisaged the possibility to 'disengage' the scrolling to be able to edit, and then turn it back on without having to change screens (which was my idea). But if it's too fiddly to do, I'm sure I'll get used to this.

Thanks again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by nsolarz - 04-12-2021, 02:45 AM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by XORadmin - 04-12-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by nsolarz - 04-12-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by XORadmin - 04-12-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by joesh - 06-11-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by XORadmin - 06-11-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: scrolling pre-roll/post-roll - by joesh - 06-11-2022, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)