06-18-2022, 09:29 PM
Hello
on a More16cv track on the FX colonne you can have NT A xxyy where NTA stand for extenal note 1 and you can have 8 notes so it's nta, ntab , ntc.... nth
What is external notes ?
another question : I have set midi to CV on a tracks and it works well, but when I change the type of the track from modular to moreCV16 it stop working no more midi note is convert to cv and gate for this track is that normal behaviour ? you can't have midi to cv on a moreCV16 track ?
thank you.
on a More16cv track on the FX colonne you can have NT A xxyy where NTA stand for extenal note 1 and you can have 8 notes so it's nta, ntab , ntc.... nth
What is external notes ?
another question : I have set midi to CV on a tracks and it works well, but when I change the type of the track from modular to moreCV16 it stop working no more midi note is convert to cv and gate for this track is that normal behaviour ? you can't have midi to cv on a moreCV16 track ?
thank you.

