Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is external Note FX on more16CV ?
#2
(06-18-2022, 09:29 PM)jako Wrote: on a More16cv track on the FX colonne you  can have NT A xxyy where NTA stand for extenal note 1 and you can have 8 notes so it's nta, ntab , ntc.... nth

What is external notes ?

NT A...NT H on a More CV 16 track does mean "Change Note". Not sure what you mean by "external note". See manual page 54.


[quote pid='8671' dateline='1655587772']
another question : I have set midi to CV on a tracks and it works well, but when I change the type of the track from modular to moreCV16 it stop working no more midi note is convert to cv and gate for this track is that normal behaviour ? you can't have midi to cv on a moreCV16 track ?
[/quote]

You can record MIDI into a More CV 16 track.

See manual page 102ff and in particular page 106 under the heading "TRACK 1..8 Record".
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve and from your description I'm not sure I fully understand what you are doing.

Maybe reread the manual and/or describe in more detail what you are doing?

Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by jako - 06-18-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by mgd - 06-19-2022, 11:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)