06-19-2022, 04:53 PM
ah thank you, so ok NT A...NT H change the Note on the CV output 1 to 16.
Well so why is there 8 NT instructions ? why is there a NT A and B and ... H ?
On a CV16 track On the FX1 column When the cursor is on NT A I can read on the bottom left of the screen "external note A" that's why I called NT A external note A.
And I make research on the manual for external note and found nothing. so ok external note seems to mean nothing.
I Setup the 6 tracks of the Nerdseq to receive midi notes from my computer connected to the midi in TRSA connector (midi expander)
So the Nerdseq just convert these notes to CV Gate signal on is 6 CV gate outputs . But it is not for recording in the nedseq. I just want to play 6 different sound modules with my computer and used the Nerdseq as a midi to CV interface. so as far as the 6 tracks are modular tracks it works well.
But I have a MoreCV16 expander and I want to have some modulation patterns and LFOs on the MoreCV16 outputs. So I have change the type of one of the tracks from modular to more cv 16 and then this track stoped from converting the external midi notes of my computer to CV gate signal on is CV gate ouputs.
So how could I have external midi note conversion to CV gate ouputs on a moreCV16 track ? is it possible ?
And because I saw NT A withe the explanation bottom line "external CV A" I thought maybe this was external midi note from chanel 1
Well so why is there 8 NT instructions ? why is there a NT A and B and ... H ?
On a CV16 track On the FX1 column When the cursor is on NT A I can read on the bottom left of the screen "external note A" that's why I called NT A external note A.
And I make research on the manual for external note and found nothing. so ok external note seems to mean nothing.
I Setup the 6 tracks of the Nerdseq to receive midi notes from my computer connected to the midi in TRSA connector (midi expander)
So the Nerdseq just convert these notes to CV Gate signal on is 6 CV gate outputs . But it is not for recording in the nedseq. I just want to play 6 different sound modules with my computer and used the Nerdseq as a midi to CV interface. so as far as the 6 tracks are modular tracks it works well.
But I have a MoreCV16 expander and I want to have some modulation patterns and LFOs on the MoreCV16 outputs. So I have change the type of one of the tracks from modular to more cv 16 and then this track stoped from converting the external midi notes of my computer to CV gate signal on is CV gate ouputs.
So how could I have external midi note conversion to CV gate ouputs on a moreCV16 track ? is it possible ?
And because I saw NT A withe the explanation bottom line "external CV A" I thought maybe this was external midi note from chanel 1

