Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is external Note FX on more16CV ?
#13
(06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?

Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please

If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by jako - 06-18-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by XORadmin - 06-20-2022, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)