Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is external Note FX on more16CV ?
#14
(06-20-2022, 03:53 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?

Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please

If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine.
the output 2 is working well with only note But I don't know how to setup and fire envelope .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by jako - 06-18-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: What is external Note FX on more16CV ? - by jako - 06-22-2022, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)