Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CV info to MOD out
#3
Thanks Barney, that bit I already knew, and I guess one solution using that system would be to cut and paste all the CV/note values using Mark+Shift (etc), and paste them in the MOD column.

However, I had an idea that there was another simpler way which somehow directly sent that information from the note column to the MOD output, but maybe I was dreaming? 

Thanks for the info.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CV info to MOD out - by joesh - 06-27-2022, 01:48 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by Barney Rubble - 06-27-2022, 03:46 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by joesh - 06-27-2022, 04:09 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by mgd - 06-30-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by joesh - 06-30-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by mgd - 07-01-2022, 08:38 AM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by joesh - 07-01-2022, 10:44 AM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by mgd - 07-01-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by XORadmin - 07-02-2022, 10:38 AM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by joesh - 07-02-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by mgd - 07-02-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: CV info to MOD out - by XORadmin - 07-02-2022, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)