07-01-2022, 08:38 AM
(06-30-2022, 08:31 PM)joesh Wrote: To a certain extent, I'm really talking about the possibility to route stuff via MOD outputs, which if you think about it makes logical sense.
I honestly don't understand the use case. What would you gain that is not already there?
Here's what I think is there:
1. You can send whatever you want out of the MOD output (by putting the wanted values into the column).
2. Multing the note CV to the filter does the job unless you want to switch it on/off conditionally. However in that case you could use the MOD output as an additional modifier. You could also use the FX to modify the MOD column.
3. There are quite a few FX dealing with probabilistic changes of values
What use case is missing?
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to talk away your requirements. I simply would like to understand them

Kind regards,
Michael

