07-01-2022, 10:44 AM
Hi Michael, you actually do understand my requirements, it's simply the implementation method that I was wondering about.
I understand that 'if' you wish that C-4 is also sent out of the MOD output, you'd put C-4 in the MOD column too. However, if you have a long melody (whatever) in your NOTE column you have (at present) 2 choices:
a) Write all the relevant notes into the MOD column as above
b) Copy and paste all the notes from the NOTE column into the MOD column
Both those are perfectly fine and work just as needed.
However, my original question was asking if there was a SPFX command to make all the values in NOTE column apply to the MOD column (without copy/pasting), that was all. But, now I (start to) understand how all this works I'm just going to cut/paste into the MOD row, it will work perfectly.
Sorry if it wasn't clear in the first place, and thanks again for taking the time to take a look at the question/post. As you know, the NerdSeq is so 'deep' that just when you wonder why it doesn't do something .... you discover it does, you just have to look in the right place, or re-read the manual a second time (or third) time
.
I understand that 'if' you wish that C-4 is also sent out of the MOD output, you'd put C-4 in the MOD column too. However, if you have a long melody (whatever) in your NOTE column you have (at present) 2 choices:
a) Write all the relevant notes into the MOD column as above
b) Copy and paste all the notes from the NOTE column into the MOD column
Both those are perfectly fine and work just as needed.
However, my original question was asking if there was a SPFX command to make all the values in NOTE column apply to the MOD column (without copy/pasting), that was all. But, now I (start to) understand how all this works I'm just going to cut/paste into the MOD row, it will work perfectly.
Sorry if it wasn't clear in the first place, and thanks again for taking the time to take a look at the question/post. As you know, the NerdSeq is so 'deep' that just when you wonder why it doesn't do something .... you discover it does, you just have to look in the right place, or re-read the manual a second time (or third) time
.

